What happened? Here's the problem. My hosting company shut this blog down temporarily because it suffered an attack by nebulous, evil, profiteering spambots that was overwhelming the CPU. What can I do? Did I discover a solution to combat the spambot attack on this blog? No, I didn't discover a solution yet. In the interim, I decided to temporarily shut down comments, permanently disable pingbacks and trackbacks. Unfortunately, I have to take time away from reading some cool books (Stephen King's the Stand unabridged version, the new Walter Mosley Leonid McGill book), various online articles and blog posts, so I can learn more about spambots, nifty php hacks, and the internal structure of WordPress. In the event this blog gets shut down again, then you know I failed my mission.
- larry: Keep fighting, I hope you feel better.
- unclevic: The second paragraph says it all. I don’t make posts about the matter...
- unclevic: *thumbs up*
- larry: Nice way to start spring.
- Mel Milton: MAn I dont know how you do it! Im still strugglin with time! Love that you...
- larry: Nice!
- Dennis: Looks great…love the color. The tall guy looks twisted…like...